Sunday, January 29, 2006

Moving Day Is Upon Us!

As of October 1st I will be on my way to beautiful and scenic Portland Oregon.

The timing on this couldn't be better as the recent influx of refugees from the remains of New Orleans is quickly turning Houston into a powder keg that I'm more than happy not to be around for when it goes off.

For those who don't know, Hurricane Katrina has effectively wiped out what was once New Orleans. The few buildings that survived the initial onslaught are now under water and will have to be torn down when the city is eventually drained. Anyone who has visited New Orleans in the past should realize that that city is gone for good. Nothing of what it used to be has survived.

So yeah, for all of my friends in California and Portland I'll be road tripping my way up to Portland around mid-October.

Love you all and see you soon.

Aspen

ps Avoid the Texas coast and Louisianna for the next year as it's about to become a socially unstable biohazard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home