Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Monday Doodles and Late Night Ramblings

First and foremost, I seem to be at odds with certain folks in my life right now. It's not really intentional, it just seems to be how life is going. I'm hoping that a little mutual time spent in separate corners will allow cooler heads to prevail, and if that doesn't work I've got a crate full of chloroform collecting dust in my closet. It was cheaper in bulk, and much like lube it has a wonderfully long shelf life.

I've been getting some pretty decent feedback on the podcast I did last week. I'll consider it a resounding success despite the fact that the sound of my voice is like a thousand fingernails doing a sliding-step shuffle on the chalkboard of my soul. I've managed to listen to the thing once, though I think that might be all the fortitude I've got in me for now.

This week's boredom-induced doodle is a guerilla baby. Not to be confused with a baby guerilla (which is really very adorable), this is simply a very ugly and misshapen baby. Probably because it's mom smoked crack and snorted lines of cocaine off of her trick's peni (I prefer peni to penis', it sounds more dignified).


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoyed having you on the show so much that I haven't been able to drag myself back to the Pony Palace for more recording. Partying could have something to do with it, I suppose, but I think it is mostly from missing you!

3:38 PM, December 19, 2006  
Blogger Zeroes said...

Ok, I'll write the page notes, but ONLY if Toddy promises to get back in and start recording again. After all, as girthy as Pony may be, the TODD and Pony show just ain't the same as a singles club.

4:13 AM, December 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home