Sunday, July 09, 2006

Fingers Crossed ..::update::..

I start training to bartend at Boxxes/Red Cap Garage on the 18th and will be the new daytime bartender at Boxxes Monday-Thursday and nighttime bartender Fridays at Red Cap Garage starting at the end of the month! It's an awesome crew of folks, many of whom have been my friends outside of the bars for a while now so I'm greatly looking forward to working with them. The fact that they're all as nuts as me really helps.

The guy upon whom I've had my eye (and hands, repeatedly) continues to be a wonderful person. Now I just need a fast motorcycle and I'll want for nothing in life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is great news! I will wear dark glasses when I go see you so nobody knows I'm sneaking around behind that other bar's back.
:)

1:38 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Zeroes said...

I can see it now: Ninja Toddy action figure with Sambuca Smoke-Bombs and his Mighty Maker's Mark Smashing Fist! Already I want one.

1:51 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger zortnac said...

That's great Aspen. All I fear is that when I finaly pick WoW back up you'll be a full time 'tender ;-)

1:55 AM, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home