Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sorry Guys

It's official and true, after years of devout bachelorhood I've finally found my one, true love. That's right, this brazen harlot of Babylon is hanging up his easy-access snap-on pants and trading them in for a wedding ring.

Who have I fallen for you ask? What paragon of manhood has snared my fickle attentions and bound my heart for all eternity? Surprisingly, not the kind of guy you'd think. You see, we haven't even met yet, and that's fine. Because this is love, this is real. It doesn't matter what that stupid judge says.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Michael Bublé. Combine his pouty bedroom eyes with a voice that's like a thousand clever tongues on the foot of your soul and you get this sultry young Canadian. His voice is a throwback to a bygone era when men were men and women were flawless beauties each and every one. Listening to him is like being a little kid again, staying up late and creeping through a darkened hallway to listen to the radio through the livingroom door while your parents spoke of important grown-up matters too boring to distract from the wild and strange world that came creeping it's way through the radio. He's a history of love and loss and all that's in between rolled up into the kind of package you'd like to wake up next to every morning until you're old and satisfied.

So yeah, as soon as that restraining order expires, he's all mine.

Update 10/13/2006 My friend LR is the one who exposed me to the infinite love that is Mr. Bublé, he deserves credit for that and so very much more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sunney said...

I'm so fighting you for him, or at least claiming voyeuristic rights. He's sooo divine. I highly recommend seeing him in concert if you get the chance. Personable, fun, romantic and charming along with enormously talented. And SO rocking the Hugo Boss suit. (le sigh)

1:27 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Zeroes said...

Don't worry Sunney, I'm enough of a sexually liberated himbo to share him. After all, hogging him all to myself would just be selfish.

1:35 PM, October 12, 2006  
Blogger zortnac said...

Oh GOD not Buble. I don;t know why...I just have to hate, on principle, every best-selling artist because it means I have to constantly show costomers where we stash his music.

2:07 PM, October 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home