Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fade to Grey

The Paulitico seems to take some measure of joy in testing my assorted ailments and peculiarities, today it was parading the Ishihara color blindness test in front of me after watching Little Miss Sunshine.

We sufficiently proved that I am, in fact, still partially color blind and getting a little worse it would seem. This thought gave me something to chew on for a while, and it occurred to me that while so many seem to feel that life was more vibrant and colorful when they were younger and more hopeful, for about 4-8% of us that is literally true.

With any luck the fate of the world will never hinge upon my ability to determine if that little status LED on the cable modem is bright green or amber.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I add to the list of peculiarities the usage of the british spelling of gray, which is a colour, not a color.

4:01 AM, January 14, 2009  
Blogger Zeroes said...

Oh yeah, I looked that up online and it turns out that you're both wrong and also crazy. Mostly crazy though.

Now if you will excuse me, I must don my thermal armour and sojourn to the nearest pub for a pint and some chips.

4:31 PM, January 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home