Monday, July 21, 2008

Good Bye Cool World!

Due to an interesting sequence of events heavily involving Paulitico, I find myself living in New York after two very intense weeks of packing and logistical planning. Suffice it to say: it is neither cheap nor easy to uproot your life and attempt to replant it in the Big City. While the views and daily activities have most definitely changed, I take it on faith that the characters in this delicious farce I call life will remain very much the same.

While I find myself in between jobs I'll try to fill this space with some interesting retrospectives on life, booze, and awkward social situations arising from a marked lack of boundaries on the part of yours truly.

-Zeroes-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You're on "my" side of the country now. How novel. Lets drink. (love, Pickle)

2:09 PM, August 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home