Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's Better Than God

My friend Delicious introduced me to what may be the best dessert shop this side of the Mississippi. It's called Pix, it's in SE on Division and eating there is like having cherubs raised in the Candyland Correctional Facility for Wayward Angels gang-rape your tongue while singing a merry medley of Disney classics including (but not limited to): "A Whole New World" and "Bear Necessities". In all honesty if the only form of payment these people accepted were dead kittens there'd be a lot fewer fuzzy balls of love running around right now. I apologize to cat lovers, but once you've eaten there you'll understand why Mittens had to go into the wood-chipper. Really, it was for the best.

-Zeroes, the consumer whore-

ps I don't call him that because I think he's delicious. In all honesty I've never eaten of his flesh, that's just weird, why would you even think that? What, are you sick or something? Ugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger auburnpisces said...

SE Division and what cross street? I'm so glad you commented on my blog as it lead me to yours! Very Cool! See you tonight.

8:27 AM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Once again you have outdone yourself with the gang-raped tongue analogy. Love it!

12:11 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Zeroes said...

SE Division and 30th I think. In all honesty Delicious and I went to 20th and walked our way back from there due to some spotty intel. That is absolutely the LAST time I torture a Bolivian immigrant for information on good eateries in Portland.

12:42 PM, February 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home